Who is this course for?
This course is for you if you are interested in creating a dynamic website with database for yourself or for others. This course is designed for complete beginners of web programming. We teach you from the scratch of web development. No previous knowledge is required.
Goal oriented approach
This PHP Course is designed to get you started in PHP web programming. If you have an idea that you want to turn into a web application, then present that idea during the course and our trainers will help you to develop your own website. We have industry level experienced trainers to make you expert in web development.
It is not necessary to have knowledge of any programming language before you start this PHP course but it is beneficial if you have a basic knowledge of any programming language. Our course will cover topics web development to webhosting.
PHP Development Sylabus
- Project Management for Software Development
- Selecting software development life cycle models
- Comparing SDLC models
- How to identify the right model
- Designing a road map for your project
- Mapping your PM process to your project's SDLC
- Structuring content for your software project plan
- Providing initial top-down estimates
- Calculating realistic bottom-up estimates
- Sequencing tasks into a network diagram
- Reality check for your project plan
- Testing the plan before you begin
- Assessing the project using risk management
- Involving the team in planning
- Building confidence for your plan
- Running the Project: Day-to-Day Decisions for Success
- Focusing on the project management process
- Putting theory into practice
- Early warning signs
- Building team commitment and managing communication
- Introduction to Web Technology, Web hosting Concepts, HTML, Basic Tags, CSS,
- Basic Html, CSS & Website Designing
- functions and Form Manipulation
- MYSQL – Introduction about Database, Data Types,Sql Queries,
- Functions, Data Time functions, Stored
- PHP-Introduction to PHP, History, Web Brower, Web Server, Installation and Configuration files.Creating
- Website / Domain Name Registration Syntax, Operators, Variables, Constants, Control, Structure,
- Language construct and functions
- Function – Syntax, Arguments, Variables, References, returns and Variable Scope
- Arrays-Enumerated Arrays, Associative array, array iteration, Multi-dimensional array, Array function and SPL
- Date and Time functions.
- String and Patterns- Quoting, Matching, Extracting,
- Searching, Replacing and Formatting
- Streams and Network Programming- Files, Reading ,Writing, File System functions, Streams File Uploading and File Downloading